Welcome to our First Challenge at Joy of Sets Challenge Blog Tic Tac Toe #JOSTTT001.
Joy of Sets started out as a Facebook Group back in 2017 when I wanted to use and display some of my old Stampin Up sets that had retired. I wanted somewhere on Facebook where we could still see and use these old stamps. From those humble beginnings the group is now over 3,000 members strong and we have branched out away from just Stampin Up to include lots of other stamp companies. It's a great source of inspiration from our very talented members who are happy to share their creations.
I have started the ball rolling with my choice of Tic Tac Toe for January. Each month one of our Design Team members will choose their own board.
The Challenge Blog seemed to be the next step to offer ourselves to a wider blog audience. We have a very talented group of designers for you from all over the world. Each month we will be bringing you a new Tic Tac Toe challenge. Known also as Noughts and Crosses in the UK the idea is the same - you choose three boxes either diagonal, vertical or horizontal and create your masterpiece. Each month each of our Design Team will choose a new challenge for that month.
We welcome all projects - not just cards!
Here's what our very talented Design Team came up with.
Kaylin - Birthday / Circle / Floral
Nicky - Silver / Birthday / Ribbon
Fiona - Birthday / Circle / Floral
Andrea - Birthday / Floral / Circle
Sandra - Die Cut / Floral / Bling
Susan - Silver / Birthday / Ribbon
Jane - Silver / Circle / Bling
Each month we will choose our top three for the month and one person will be offered the chance to be a Guest Designer for the following month's challenge.
- You may use ANY BRAND of products to create your project.
- We welcome all projects - not just cards
- Use our keyword #JOSTTT001 when uploading to public galleries.
- Link back to our JOS site.
- Incorrect links are not eligible and will be deleted.
- INLINKZ will close at noon on the 28th of each month (Feb will finish on 26th Feb)
- Winners will be announced on the 30th of each month (Feb winners announced 28th Feb)
- A new challenge will be set on the 1st Saturday of each month
- Winners will be announced on the last day of the month
- Grab your Winner's Badge and display it on your blog